It’s not that long to go now until 14 February, but don’t worry – at Retail World we’ve got lots of choices to help you make it a Valentine’s to remember. So, whether you’re looking for that perfect meal and a little gift for that special someone, or you want to grab an extra special outfit for yourself, you’re sure to get it all sorted with a trip to Retail World. We may not be London, Paris or Rome – but you can make for a pretty romantic Valentine’s in Gateshead with these top tips!
Plan the perfect meal for two with M&S Food
Don’t fancy the scramble for a table at your local restaurant, but don’t want the hassle of cooking up a meal from scratch at home? M&S Food have the solution – with their Valentine’s Dine-in deal. Enjoy a starter, a main, a side, a dessert and a bottle of fizz or wine or box of chocolates to serve two, all for just £20. Available exclusively in store from 9-14 February.
If you want to pick up some extra treats to top up your banquet for two then M&S have also got limited-edition “love is in the air” Colin and Connie the Caterpillar cakes. They’re two for £10 on any combination – whether you want a Colin and Connie, Connie and Connie or Colin and Colin love pair. We’ve just gone to chocolate cake heaven!
A card for your loved one (or that person you’ve been admiring from afar!)
Once you’ve got your food sorted, don’t forget to pick a Valentine’s Card up. We’ve got the Card Factory – where you’ll find a fabulous selection of Valentine’s Cards and small gifts to suit all budgets. Also, you’ll find a selection of cards in other stores, such as M&S Food and B&M, so be sure to have a mooch around the other outlets to find the perfect choice.
Retail World have lots of choices for gifts:
- If you want to say it with flowers, then your favourite Valentine’s blooms will be in store at M&S from 11 February. Lots of choice to pick up the perfect bouquet.
- Why not pop into Asda Living – where you’ll find a selection of Valentine’s inspired clothing and gifts.
- B&M is another great choice – they will have a selection of gifts, including fragrances, so you’ll be sure to find something perfect for your loved one.
- Get Crafty – if you’re artistic or want to create something personalised and unique this Valentine’s Day, head to Hobbycraft – where you’ll find a great selection of craft kits and options to make your very own Valentine’s card.
- And remember, Valentine’s doesn’t have to be all hearts and flowers – the perfect gift is the gift that is just right for the individual. So, if your partner is a bit of a petrol head or loves the great outdoors, think outside the Valentine’s box and head to Halfords or Decathlon – you might find something just right for them!
When you’ve got all your gifts sorted then it’s time to think about you and get the perfect Valentine’s outfit – whether it’s George at Asda or a New Look special, we’re sure you’ll find that special little number to make you shine on 14th Feb! And if you need to add extra sparkle – remember to head to Superdrug for some make-up, perfume or aftershave.
Then after a hard day’s shopping – tuck into a treat at Costa Coffee or McDonalds or grab some fish and chips at Bell’s– you’ve earnt it!